Sunday, June 7, 2015

Back again. Same name. Different location

I've been lazy about keeping up my blog. It's time I learned how to discipline myself to learn to write again .... even if my writing is not good enough for anybody to want to read, the only way to improve is to just DO IT.

We left Cape Town and moved to the little West Coast fishing village of Port Owen some years ago. Subsequently purchased another investment flat here that I could let out as holiday letting exactly like I did in Cape Town. And as I had the domain AtlanticSunsets.com it made sense to just keep our new holiday let with the same old name. So here I am again

Winter has started in ernest here with a definite chill to the air especially early morning and at night, although most days are warm out in the bright sunshine. We've had a week of drizzle and mist. Hope we do get enough rain to get a good flower season this year.





No comments: