Saturday, June 6, 2020

And another year has passed.

How on earth am I going to try and remember to get blogging more regularly. I honestly missed a fabulous opportunity to record life in Lockdown, didn't I! 

We are now into June 2020 and after 3 months of draconian lockdown have moved to Level 3 allowing a lot more freedom of movement - although still no tourism allowed so my self catering business still can't earn me any income. And still no going to the beach or other public spots for photos. But here are a few of the photos I have taken through lockdown anyway. Some are "drive-by shootings" driving past on my way to or from the butcher, for example, and grabbing a shot. 



 
Some taken when we moved from level 5 lockdown which prevailed for 5 weeks, into level 4 lockdown during the month of May when we were finally allowed out for exercise between 6am - 9am.

No comments: